Recovering Stillwater Businesses
For businesses, recovering from fire damage can be a long and pricey task. Heat and flames can rip apart a building, but other damage from smoke and ash can stay for years after the fire has been put out. Additionally, the odor left by these substances can stay in the air for months if left untreated and harm your business’ brand.
Surviving a fire can be stressful and Paul Davis understands that your beloved organization and income are at stake. Fumes, ash and fire damage removal are only part of what our service can do for you after a tragedy. Whether big or small, Paul Davis Restoration offers emergency fire damage removal and restoration services to businesses throughout the Stillwater region.
Trust the Best
- 24/7 emergency services – onsite and assisting you within hours
- Prompt damage analysis, pretesting and estimates
- Emergency boarding and structural stabilization
- Earth friendly techniques for cleaning ash and other debris from fire damage
- Air purification and smoke odor neutralization
- Thorough removal any damaged inventory, fixtures and other contents inside
- Moisture elimination – professional grade dryers, air movers and dehumidifiers
- We will rebuild any part of your building that was ruined by the fire
- Professional Sanitation used to keep out mold and mildew
The Paul Davis professionals understand how devastating fires can be on businesses, so we move quickly to get your building back to its original state. Our years of education, cleaning techniques and tools blended with our experience means quicker cleanup and lower fire and smoke damage restoration costs. We can salvage items using specialized tools and cleaning techniques, typically being able to restore the items inside your commercial property to their original condition. Additionally, We will assist with the insurance claims process to make it as simple as possible for you.
Let our company help yours. Call Paul Davis of Stillwater if you are stricken by fire or smoke damage on your property.