Recover from a Fire in Stillwater
If your company takes on fire damage, you can expect to stop production for months and spend hundreds of thousands of dollars to recover from the damage. When folks think of fire damage, they typically think of the fire itself but ash and fumes may stick around the property much longer. Furthermore, the odor these substances leave may stay in the air for months if neglected and hurt your business’ brand.
The experts from Paul Davis understand how devastating fires are to your commercial property and livelihood. In addition to emergency fire damage removal and remediation, we provide eliminating ash and smoke damage too. Across the Stillwater area, Paul Davis Restoration has helped commercial property like yours recover from big and small fires.
The Paul Davis Advantage
- We arrive onsite to help within hours, any day or any time
- Thorough damage analysis, pretesting and estimates from experts
- Structural stabilization and emergency board-ups
- Soot and debris removed without harmful chemicals
- Air purification and smoke odor neutralization
- Business contents sanitation – no matter what your business does, we can clean harmed items inside
- Professional grade water extractors, dehumidifiers, fans and additional methods designed to remove water caused by killing the fire
- Rebuilding – if a significant area of your business was damaged, we can rebuild it
- Mold and mildew prevention
The Paul Davis team can restore your commercial property back to normal faster. Our technical training, sanitation methods and equipment combined with our experience results in quicker work and savings on fire and smoke damage restoration expenses. We can salvage items using specialized equipment and sanitation methods, often being able to restore the items inside your commercial property to their prior condition. We also help you file insurance claims to speed up the healing process.
Allow our business help yours. Call Paul Davis if you experience fire or smoke damage on your property.