Stillwater, MN Disaster Planning
One of the most critical parts of operating a company in Stillwater, MN is ensuring the continuity of their business. However, these plans usually involve things like emergency power back-up. A balanced plan will include facilities as well.
The Paul Davis First Response Program, designed for property owners and managers, includes complete facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate objective of rapidly restoring the property to usability, hastening the claims process and reducing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. If you would like a free assessment, call Paul Davis Emergency Services of White Bear Lake, MN.
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration consultation
- Complete property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Cleaning & Restoration of contents (such as textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics)
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – You will receive priority emergency services following a disaster, which reduces the severity of a loss, minimizes expenses, and gets your business up and running quicker.
- Professional consultation – Work together with our team to develop a detailed emergency game plan.
- Business acclimation – We’ll learn more about your properties to streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Your plan will be comprehensive, easy to deploy, and will put your minds at ease.