Stillwater, MN Disaster Planning
One of the biggest parts of business operations in Stillwater, MN is ensuring the continuity of their business. However, plans like that usually involve a company’s data or emergency power back-up. Shouldn’t they include the facilities too?
Our Paul Davis First Response Program, created with property managers and owners in mind, includes complete disaster planning assistance for facilities with the ultimate goal of quickly restoring the property to usability, hastening the claims process and minimizing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. Contact Paul Davis Emergency Services of White Bear Lake, MN today to receive your complimentary assessment.
First Response Program Services
- Restoration planning
- Complete property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduce loss severity, minimize expenses, and get your business up-and-running quicker with priority emergency services.
- Professional consultation – Minimize damage and improve your awareness by creating an emergency plan.
- Business acclimation – We’ll learn more about your properties and management team to streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Having an easy-to-deploy plan in place will put your management team and tenants at ease.