Emergency Water Damage Services
Extreme water damage is something that no one wants to go through. If your home has experienced water damage, hiring the best company to do the job without postponement is necessary. The company that you’re looking for is Paul Davis Emergency Services and we are ready to react to your situation at any time.
Cleaning up water damage is a core service for Paul Davis Emergency Services of White Bear Lake, MN and we know how to get the job done on schedule. Please let us know if you need immediate aid by giving us a call at any time. A representative of Paul Davis Emergency Services of White Bear Lake, MN will get back to you within 30 minutes and reach your home or business within four hours.
What to Expect from Paul Davis Emergency Services of White Bear Lake, MN
- Speak with Paul Davis Emergency Services of White Bear Lake, MN – Call Paul Davis Emergency Services of White Bear Lake, MN to get help from our emergency hotline for help with damage.
- Inspection and Assessment – We need to understand your situation before treatment, so we perform a deep assessment to uncover the cause, solution and how to prevent it in the future.
- Removing the Water – At Paul Davis Emergency Services of White Bear Lake, MN, we use powerful pumps and vacuums to remove flooding. The faster you call, the faster we’ll arrive to remove the water.
- Dehumidifying – The water might be gone, but severe cases may call for drying under the layers of floors or walls in your home.
- Deodorization – Stagnant water leaves behind discoloration and disfigurement in the surfaces it sits on. We use specialized tools and techniques to remove odors, discoloration and other damage stagnant water leaves behind.
- Reversing the Damage – Whether the water damage was large or small, our restoration team will take your home or business back to normal conditions.
Events That Lead to Water Damage
- Refrigerator leak
- Room flooding
- Sewage backup
- Seasonal rains
Why Is Using a Licensed Water Damage Restoration Firm Important?
There are scientific practices and precise equipment involved with withdrawing water and drying out an area that has been harmed by water damage. It may depend upon a moisture meter or infrared camera to find moisture that has seeped into your walls or subfloor. You can evade expensive repairs in the future by choosing an experienced restoration company to handle circumstances like this.
What Can You Do?
There are a few definite steps that you can take to make our job simpler when we arrive. Talk to us today find out what you can do and get useful advice and facts about water damage.
Why Paul Davis?
It isn’t possible to effectively dry an area that has been damaged by water damage with a Shop Vac and a fan. Paul Davis Emergency Services of White Bear Lake, MN will apply the proper methods to your water damage to get you back into your home as quickly as possible.