Almelund Emergency Smoke Removal
Recovering from a house fire is a tough process to go through, no matter of how the fire started. Even after the house fire has been quenched, the lingering smoke can continue to be an issue. Whatever smoke comes into contact with can make discoloration and odor, especially porous materials. We have responded and assisted with fire and smoke emergencies for four decades. If your situation requires immediate assistance, call or click the “24-hour Emergency Services” option above and our technicians will be on site as soon as possible. We comprehend how serious smoke damage cases can be. The technicians at Paul Davis Emergency Services of White Bear Lake, MN know that you will need assistance as soon as possible, so we guarantee you’ll receive a call from us within half an hour or less and be at your residence soon after.
When they arrive on site, our specialists initiate the following emergency smoke damage remediation:
- Form a quote for your insurance provider
- Prompt window and door board-ups
- Careful smoke neutralization
- Smell removal, air sanitation, and cleansing of any dirty places
- Odor removal in properties that smell like cigarettes
- Dehumidifiying and water extractors to remove pools of water
- Prepping the space for comprehensive restoration services
- Thorough records and elimination of destroyed items possessions, upholstery, clothes and other contents for restoration and cleaning
Our goal is to have your property back to normal as soon as we can. Paul Davis has years of experience in emergency smoke and fire damage repair, so our skill level is unrivaled by the competition. If your residence has been dealt critical damage from fire or smoke, find out more.