Chisago City, MN Professional Smoke Removal
Recovering from a house fire is a difficult process to experience, no matter of how the fire started. Even when the house fire has been extinguished, the leftover smoke is still an issue. Whatever smoke comes into contact with can become discolored and smell bad, especially if the item is soft and absorbent. We have helped folks recover after smoke emergencies for four decades. If your situation requires immediate assistance, call or click the “24-hour Emergency Services” option on this page and our service masters will arrive at your home in no time. We comprehend how urgent smoke damage cases are. The professionals with Paul Davis Emergency Services of White Bear Lake, MN are aware you need immediate help, so we guarantee that we’ll call you back within thirty minutes or less and arrive on site inside four hours.
When they reach your property, our contractors begin the subsequent emergency smoke damage remediation:
- An estimate for your insurance company
- Prompt window and door board-ups
- Careful smoke neutralization
- Smell removal, air purification, and cleansing of any dirty places
- Tobaccos odor removal
- Dehumidifying with air movers
- Prepping the space for Paul Davis restoration services
- Thorough records and removal of destroyed items possessions, upholstery, clothing and other contents for restoration and further cleaning
We know that you need to return to your space, so we work hard to help you get there as soon as possible. Paul Davis Emergency Services of White Bear Lake, MN has decades of experience in emergency smoke and fire damage restoration and our skill level is unmatched by competitors. If your home has experienced critical damage from fire or smoke, learn more here.