Smoke Damage Removal Contractors of Chisago City, MN
Recovering from a house fire is a difficult process to handle, however the fire started. Even if the house fire has been quenched, the lingering smoke is still an issue. Leftover smoke from fires and cigarettes is particularly hazardous for plush, porous materials like drapery. We have responded and assisted with fire and smoke emergencies for the past forty years. If your situation requires help fast, call or click the “24-hour Emergency Services” option on this page and our service masters will be on site as soon as possible. We comprehend the urgency that smoke damage emergencies create. The professionals with Paul Davis Emergency Services of White Bear Lake, MN know you need immediate assistance, so we guarantee that we’ll call you back within thirty minutes or less and arrive on site shortly after.
Once they appear on site, our professionals initiate the following emergency smoke damage removal:
- A quote for your insurance company
- Secure window and door board-ups
- Careful sanitation
- Odor neutralization, air sanitation, and cleansing of any dirty places
- Odor removal in homes with tobacco smell
- Dehumidifiying and water extractors to remove pools of water
- Getting your house ready for Paul Davis restoration services
- Complete records and elimination of damaged personal possessions, furniture, clothes and other contents for restoration and cleaning
We understand it is your goal to return to your home or office, so we work quickly as soon as possible. Paul Davis Emergency Services of White Bear Lake, MN has years of insight in emergency smoke and fire damage repair and our level of skill is unrivaled by competitors. If your residence has been dealt critical damage from fire or smoke, click here to learn more.