Hugo, MN Free Smoke Damage Remediation Estimate
Repairing the effects of a house fire is a difficult process to handle, regardless of how the fire began. While fires leave behind serious damage in your home, leftover smoke can be as much of a problem if ignored. Leftover smoke from fires and tobacco is particularly hazardous for plush, porous items like drapery. We have responded and assisted with fire and smoke emergencies for decades. If you need help fast, please call us or click on the “24-hour Emergency Services” option above and our service masters will arrive at your home in no time. We comprehend how serious smoke damage situations can be. Paul Davis technicians are aware that you require assistance now, so we guarantee that we’ll call you back within thirty minutes or less and arrive on site inside four hours.
When they arrive on site, our specialists start the following emergency smoke damage treatment:
- Form an estimate to give to your insurance company
- Secure structural stabilization and board-ups
- Careful cleanup
- Odor neutralization, air sanitation, and cleansing of any dirty places
- Cigarette smell removal
- Dehumidifying with air movers
- Preparing the area for comprehensive restoration services
- Complete records and removal of damaged items possessions, furniture, clothing and other contents for repair and further cleaning
We understand that you need to get back into your home or office, so we work quickly as soon as possible. Paul Davis Emergency Services of White Bear Lake, MN has decades of experience in emergency smoke and fire damage restoration and our level of skill is unrivaled by the competition. If your property has experienced serious damage from fire or smoke, learn more here.