Emergency Smoke Elimination near Saint Paul
Recovering from a fire is a difficult process to experience, regardless of how the fire began. While fires create serious damage in your home, leftover smoke can become another problem if left untreated. Whatever smoke touches can make discoloration and odor, especially if the item is porous. For four decades, Paul Davis has assisted people in Saint Paul with smoke damage emergencies. If your situation requires help fast, call or click the “24-hour Emergency Services” option above and our service masters will be on site in no time. We comprehend how urgent smoke damage cases are. The professionals with Paul Davis Emergency Services of White Bear Lake, MN know you need immediate assistance, we guarantee you’ll receive a call from us within half an hour or less and arrive on site shortly after.
When they arrive on site, our contractors initiate the following emergency smoke damage remediation:
- Form a quote to give to your insurance company
- Prompt structural stabilization and board-ups
- Careful smoke neutralization
- Smell removal, air purification, and cleansing of any dirty places
- Tobaccos odor elimination
- Dehumidifying with air movers
- Getting your house ready for comprehensive restoration services
- Thorough documentation and elimination of damaged items possessions, furniture, clothing and other contents for repair and further cleaning
We understand that you need to return to your home or office, so we work quickly as soon as possible. Paul Davis Emergency Services of White Bear Lake, MN has decades of insight in emergency fire and smoke damage repair, so our skill level is unmatched by competitors. If your property has been dealt serious water damage from a fire, learn more here.