White Bear Lake Free Smoke Damage Removal Quote
Recovering from a house fire is a tough process to go through, however the fire started. Even if the house fire has been extinguished, the remaining smoke can still be a problem. Leftover smoke from fires and cigarettes is especially hazardous for soft, absorbent materials like drapery. For forty years, we have helped people across White Bear Lake recovery from smoke damage emergencies. If you need immediate assistance, please call us or click on the “24-hour Emergency Services” option on this page and our service masters will be on site in no time. We comprehend how urgent smoke damage situations can be. The specialists at Paul Davis Emergency Services of White Bear Lake, MN are aware you need immediate help, so we guarantee that we’ll call you back within half an hour or less and arrive on site shortly after.
When they appear on site, our professionals begin the following process to remove smoke and odors:
- An estimate to give to your insurance company
- Prompt window and door board-ups
- Thorough cleanup
- Odor elimination, air purification, and additional cleaning
- Cigarette smell removal
- Moisture removal using air movers
- Prepping the area for comprehensive restoration services
- Complete documentation and removal of damaged items possessions, furniture, clothing and other contents for restoration and cleaning
Our objective is to have your property to its normal condition as soon as we can. Paul Davis Emergency Services of White Bear Lake, MN has years of experience in emergency fire and smoke damage restoration and our skill level is unmatched by competitors. If your property has been dealt critical water damage from a fire, learn more here.