Specialist Smoke Cleanup near White Bear Lake
Recovering from a fire is a tough process to experience, no matter of how the fire started. While fires create critical damage in your home, leftover smoke can be another problem if left untreated. Whatever smoke seeps into can become faded and smell bad, particularly if the item is soft and absorbent. We have responded and assisted with fire and smoke emergencies for the past forty years. If your situation requires immediate help, please call us or click on the “24-hour Emergency Services” button above and our technicians will be on site in no time. We comprehend how serious smoke damage cases are. The technicians at Paul Davis Emergency Services of White Bear Lake, MN are aware you need immediate assistance, we guarantee you’ll receive a call from us within half an hour or less and be at your residence inside four hours.
When they arrive on site, our professionals start the subsequent process to remove smoke and odors:
- An estimate for your insurance company
- Emergency window and door board-ups
- Careful smoke neutralization
- Smell removal, air purification, and cleansing of any dirty places
- Tobaccos odor elimination
- Dehumidifiying and water extractors to remove pools of water
- Preparing the area for Paul Davis restoration services
- Thorough records and elimination of destroyed items possessions, upholstery, clothing and other affects for restoration and further cleaning
We know that you need to return to your property, so we work fast as soon as possible. Paul Davis Emergency Services of White Bear Lake, MN has decades of experience in emergency fire and smoke damage repair, so our level of skill is unrivaled by the competition. If your home has been dealt critical damage from fire or smoke, learn more here.