Contents Cleaning in Stillwater
From clothes and important documents to furniture and electronics, Paul Davis in Stillwater can restore these precious belongings and more.
There are many things to consider in the aftermath of damage to your home, and as you begin the recovery process. One of those is the valuables of the home – your household goods, furniture and other personal possessions. Were any of these items damaged? Our contents cleaning capabilities mean that valuable possessions that were at one time automatically considered ruined may now be restored.
Some of these items include:
- Linens, clothing, draperies, and other textiles
- Jewelry, fine china, kitchen items
- Leather coats, boots and shoes
- TVs, electronics, appliances
- Books, paper items and other documents
Our contents cleaning and restoration services will include:
- Helping you identify items to be restored and cleaned
- Careful packaging and removal of these items to the Paul Davis central contents processing center
- Use of advanced contents cleaning technology, such as industrial grade wash systems, ultrasonics cleaning equipment and freeze-drying systems
- Return your cleaned contents promptly
Within 48 hours, Paul Davis in Stillwater can clean an emergency supply of clothes and return it to you.
Why Paul Davis?
We specialize in salvaging irreplaceable possessions and cherished memories. At Paul Davis, we use the latest in contents cleaning technology to save many of these items that nearly discarded. These items are very important to you, which means that they are important to us too.